Click here for interior pictures.
Supreme Plus 15' X 64' (sleeps 10): Our modern, wide-bodied boat has all the amenities, such as a full size range, refrigerator, hot water and shower. You'll also enjoy such features as a generator for AC power, bath & a half, central heat and air, microwave, Sirius® Satellite radio and a flat screen TV and DVD player for night-time entertainment. A smaller flat screen downstairs for gaming or watching TV will be a hit with the kids. With the extra comfort of separate sleeping quarters with 4 full size beds and a pull out couch, the added fun of a slide, and the convenience of a canopy on the top deck, this houseboat will fill your vacation needs.
Kitchen utensils, gas grill, ice chest, picnic table, fresh water, life jackets, flush toilet, sewage holding tanks, outboard motors, gas range and oven. Note: Blankets, pillows, sheets (full size) and towels are not provided. Bring your own top deck chairs.
• Houseboats cannot be operated after dark.*NEW*
• Eighty percent (80%) of the deposit refundable only if cancellation notice is received 21 days prior to departure date. If the cancellation is made within 21 days of the departure date, deposit is NOT refundable. If rental date is changed the 80% cancellation policy is void.
• Passengers are responsible for cleaning boat before return. All garbage must be removed from the boat and carried off the dock, or A CASH PENALTY WILL BE CHARGED.
• Rental fee must be paid before your cruise begins. The deposit is not included in the rental fee.
• Deposit will be refunded after boat returns to the dock, if the boat is clean and free of damage. Renter assumes liability for damages to rental boat and/or third party boat.
• The renter must be at least 21 years old.
• You will be escorted in and out of the harbor by our personnel. Do not return to the dock unescorted! Wait OUTSIDE the harbor buoys until one of our employees comes out to meet you.
• All rentals must leave the marina one hour before sunset in order to properly secure the boat before dark. If not out of the harbor before dark, the rental cannot leave.
• Average gas consumption: houseboat engines 2-4 gallons per hour.
• Generators - 1 gallon per hour. Gas at the expense of renter.
• Generators cannot be operated while sleeping or swimming.
• No refunds due to weather.
• All deposits returned by company check.
This institution is operated under special use permit with the Daniel Boone National Forest. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Copyright © Cave Run Marinas, Inc. 2008-2019