Welcome to Cave Run Marinas
Follow Us On InstagramFollow Us On PinterestLike Us On FacebookFollow Us On Twitter

Rental Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do you allow pets on rentals?
*Yes. Pets are allowed on our rentals. We do ask that you clean up after your pet.

2. Are grills allowed on rentals?
*No. We do not allow grills or cooking appliances on rentals.

3. Do you provide anchors?
*No. We do not provide anchors. You are welcome to bring your own but Cave Run Marinas, Inc. will not be held responsible for lost or stolen personal items or injury from those items.

4. Are children counted as passengers?
*Yes. Insurance rules require that each person, regardless of age, be counted as a passenger.

5. Are lifejackets provided?
*Yes. We provide standard life jackets according to passenger size. Infant, 0-50 lbs., 50-90 lbs., adult, and adult XL. KY law requires all children 12 and under wear a life jacket/PFD at all times.

6. Are alcoholic beverages allowed on the lake?
*No. Alcoholic beverages are illegal on Cave Run Lake.

7. Do I need a reservation for pontoons?
*Optional. We strongly recommend reservations for pontoons. This is the only way to ensure you have a boat available on your rental date.

8. Do I have to reserve a boat online?
*Yes. We strongly encourage everyone to book online. We will be very limited with the amount of help we can give call in/walk in reservations.

9. What boats do you rent?
*We rent 8 passenger single deck pontoons and 10 passenger double deck pontoons. We also rent 2 passenger fishing Jon boats. Please mouse over the Rentals tab at the top of the page and choose a rental category.

10. Do you rent houseboats?
*No. We no longer rent houseboats.

11. Do you rent jet skis/wave runners/seadoos, ect?
*No. At this time we do not rent jetskis, paddle boards, or kayaks.

This institution is operated under special use permit with the Daniel Boone National Forest. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.