* WE DO NOT ALLOW TUBING OR PULLING OF FLOATS.
* We do not provide anchors with our boats.
* Renter must be 18 years of age.
* The security deposit on boat rentals does not apply to the rental fee.
* Full payment required at time of reservation. Deposit required at arrival.
* All boat rentals are subject to a 6% Kentucky Sales Tax.
* Fishing and pontoon boats are rented daylight hours only. Rental hours are posted in the store.
* Gas is at the expense of the renter and not included in deposit.
* The renter is responsible for damages to the boat or motor, or third party boats.
* Never leave the dock in a boat without a life jacket for each person on board.
* 80% of rental price (taxes not included) will be refunded if cancellation is received within 10 days prior to rental date. All cancellations within 10 days, the refund policy is void. If rental date is changed the 80% refund policy is void.
* Renters with reservations, please notify the marina by 11 AM the day of the rental if running late.
* No refunds due to weather.
This institution is operated under special use permit with the Daniel Boone National Forest. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Copyright © Cave Run Marinas, Inc. 2008-2021